Tiki & Atticus are Double Trouble

Tiki and Atticus live with their Momma and Poppa in the great state of Michigan. Tiki is a lovely feline and he enjoys playing string and taking long naps in his sunshine spot. Atticus is a precious Boston Terrier and he is always up for a good romp with his squirrel and then a good nap.

Friday, August 05, 2005

See this Paw?

I see you Tiki... I'm gonna getcha!

I'm trying to nap, will you leave me alone?? I just want to sit here and look outside with no disturbances from you, you little twerp!

I just want a little sniff. Why do you have to be so snotty and stuckup? Don't you ever like to just cut loose and have a little fun? Play with your little brother?
"Not touchin'. Can't get mad!!!"

You never just sit still. You're always running around biting me. I don't like it when you're so hyper. It makes me feel anxious!

I'm just having a little fun. You need to loosen up.

Loosen up? I'll show you loosen up. Check out this paw!! I could seriously mess you up! And I'm way bigger than you!

No you aren't. I'm getting pretty big. Here, look at MY paw! Aren't you scared?


No Atticus, I'm not scared. Sheesh. Would you just scram? Go chew on something. Like that foul odored chewed up thing.

That's my pig ear!! I LOVE it!! You are just jealous! You're jealous that you don't have any fun toys or things to play with.


Whatever kid, all that stuff is MINE. I'm just letting you play with it because I'm a nice guy.

Right, you're a nice guy. Well, fine. I'll go play somewhere else. But I'm telling you. You're missing out.

Hmph, he's finally gone... Alone at last... I bet he's still around here somewhere... I'll just check.

He's really gone... good!!

... Hm, I'm a little lonely now... where did that guy go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home