Tiki & Atticus are Double Trouble

Tiki and Atticus live with their Momma and Poppa in the great state of Michigan. Tiki is a lovely feline and he enjoys playing string and taking long naps in his sunshine spot. Atticus is a precious Boston Terrier and he is always up for a good romp with his squirrel and then a good nap.

Saturday, November 24, 2007

Falling Leaves

Leaves are falling outside ... onto our window and onto the ground. I'm not so sure about it. I think the leaves are up to something and I'm not sure what it is.
I think it's safe Tiki. It's outside the window, not inside.
If you say so, I'm still not sure about it. It looks suspicious to me.

2 Comments:

At 10:52 PM, Blogger Sandy said...

You two are putting on a show in that window..wish I was out on the sidewalk looking at y'all! Your grass is still green! I'm surprised...I thought you might have a little snow by now.

 
At 4:41 PM, Blogger Sandy said...

Atticus, tell your mom we all need to see a Xmas pic of you and Everett and Tiki...if she can get y'all together!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home