Tiki & Atticus are Double Trouble

Tiki and Atticus live with their Momma and Poppa in the great state of Michigan. Tiki is a lovely feline and he enjoys playing string and taking long naps in his sunshine spot. Atticus is a precious Boston Terrier and he is always up for a good romp with his squirrel and then a good nap.

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Dog Park

My Momma took me to a new place on Sunday. The Dog Park. When we got there I was suprised to see my friend Gatsby!! I wasn't expecting to see him. How fun!
My Momma made me go into a separate yard from Gatsby... I guess because I'm still a little guy. When I got into the yard it had lots of space to run and play. There was a pool for me and sticks to chew on! There were no other puppies there so I had this huge yard all to myself. My Momma and I ran around a bit then we went to the fence and watched the big kids play. A couple of the dogs came up to talk to me, that was nice. They felt bad for me because I was all by myself. I told them I was OK. I had my Momma.
When we got home I told my Poppa all about the dog park. I wonder why Tiki didn't come along? I think because he's too wimpy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home