Tiki & Atticus are Double Trouble

Tiki and Atticus live with their Momma and Poppa in the great state of Michigan. Tiki is a lovely feline and he enjoys playing string and taking long naps in his sunshine spot. Atticus is a precious Boston Terrier and he is always up for a good romp with his squirrel and then a good nap.

Friday, August 12, 2005

How it is now

I'm glad that things are finally getting back to normal. I've shown Atticus that I'm the boss so I'm free to lounge on my bed and sit in my window without worries of him distracting me. I win!!
Sometimes we'll play together. Its fun to run around and chase eachother. It used to annoy me but now that he's bigger it's more fun. Strange that he keeps getting bigger... or is that just my imagination ? ... Oh well.
To the right is a picture of me on my bed. It's rammed into the back of the couch because someone we know always trys to tear it into a billion pieces. I like to sit on my bed and take baths, nap, and observe the little beast. It drives Atticus crazy because he can't reach me from here. heh heh. The arm of the couch is the best place for attacks on Atticus. I just bop him on the head and he can't get at me! It's perfect. Some would call it cheating, but I dont. If he was clever he would figure something out. Besides, I get the best shots from this position.
Besides the arm of my couch the next best battle place is behind the couch. I like to lure Atticus back there so we can really play. If we play in the middle of the room Momma and Poppa would most definately make us stop. They think we play too rough. It's not rough! Atticus is more rough than me. He always jumps on top of me or puts his face right into my face and says, 'not touchin' can't get mad'. That makes me crazy.
In all, I'm happy Atticus is here. I guess I was kind of lonely and needed a playmate. My Momma and Poppa are so smart. They knew it would be fun for me to have a little brother.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home