Tiki & Atticus are Double Trouble

Tiki and Atticus live with their Momma and Poppa in the great state of Michigan. Tiki is a lovely feline and he enjoys playing string and taking long naps in his sunshine spot. Atticus is a precious Boston Terrier and he is always up for a good romp with his squirrel and then a good nap.

Sunday, August 14, 2005

The present and other exciting developments

A lot has happened the past few days! First of all, my Auntie Bethy came over on Friday and taught me a fun thing. She gives me treats when I do it right. I learned how to do the lie down. My Momma taught me how to do the sit and this is just one step further. I like getting the treats. There are some photos of me doing my tricks.

This is me sitting. I'm a good boy.
To the right is me doing the lie down. I'm looking cute for the camera. Aren't I cute? My Momma tells me all the time that I'm the cutest thing.
And yesterday my Momma left and came back with a treat for me! A Bone. It is very tasty and I love to chew it. It's exciting when my Momma comes home with special treats for me.
I've had a fun weekend with my Momma and Poppa.
They like to take lots of pictures of me though... and that's kind of fun. I occassionally like to ham it up for the camera.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home