Tiki & Atticus are Double Trouble

Tiki and Atticus live with their Momma and Poppa in the great state of Michigan. Tiki is a lovely feline and he enjoys playing string and taking long naps in his sunshine spot. Atticus is a precious Boston Terrier and he is always up for a good romp with his squirrel and then a good nap.

Thursday, August 18, 2005

A trip to the vet

My Momma took me to the vet office the other day. She will take me there from time to time. I am not a big fan. Although, this time was not that bad. The vet lady was very nice to me and gave me treats and told me how wonderful and cute I am. But then, she pricked me in my bum with something. I do not like the pricks in my bum. When my Momma took me out of the vet room she was very nice and looked at toys with me. And guess what! She bought me one!! I was so excited I completely forgot about the prick.
My new toy is a bumble bee bear. I love my bumble bee bear! He has these antenna things that are fun to chew on... I may have accidently chewed one right off. Don't tell anyone. Uhmm, also don't tell anyone that I may have chewed off half of my bumble bee bears wings. I'm pretty sure no one has noticed yet.

2 Comments:

At 10:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Atticus is so darn CUTE!

 
At 10:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bumblee bear update:
Still 1 Antenna
0 wings

 

Post a Comment

<< Home