Tiki & Atticus are Double Trouble

Tiki and Atticus live with their Momma and Poppa in the great state of Michigan. Tiki is a lovely feline and he enjoys playing string and taking long naps in his sunshine spot. Atticus is a precious Boston Terrier and he is always up for a good romp with his squirrel and then a good nap.

Thursday, August 18, 2005

Windows

I like to sit in windows. Any window that's open. The reason it is so wonderful to sit in windows is because I get the first of the fresh breeze ... and also because I get to watch those sneaky little birds.
There is a shrub right outside my favorite window. A shrub that the birds love to play around in. Right next to the shrub my Momma has placed a bird feeder. She refills it every day because those birds are greedy little monsters. All day long they hope around like idiots flipping back and forth between the feeder and that shrub. They just hop around, chirrup to eachother, and eat like there's no tomorrow. Those guys have it so easy. What a life. They wouldn't last one day in this house. I tell ya... Even though they are gluttonous little things they are very fun to watch... and one day I'll catch one of those guys! Just you wait.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home