Tiki & Atticus are Double Trouble

Tiki and Atticus live with their Momma and Poppa in the great state of Michigan. Tiki is a lovely feline and he enjoys playing string and taking long naps in his sunshine spot. Atticus is a precious Boston Terrier and he is always up for a good romp with his squirrel and then a good nap.

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Alone at last

My family left me at home on Saturday. All by myself! (I don't think you realize how wonderful this is!) They packed up the little beast - they packed up of his crap -and they took him away so I could have a wonderful day at home... ALL alone.
I spent the day lounging around the house with no anxiety of being disturbed or bit or rubbed up against. I took a bath in one of my favorite windows. Lovely.
I was really hoping that they wouldn't bring him back home... alas, they did. Oh well, I guess I was missing the little guy... Don't tell anyone I said that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home