Tiki & Atticus are Double Trouble

Tiki and Atticus live with their Momma and Poppa in the great state of Michigan. Tiki is a lovely feline and he enjoys playing string and taking long naps in his sunshine spot. Atticus is a precious Boston Terrier and he is always up for a good romp with his squirrel and then a good nap.

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Over the river and through the woods

Saturday was a very exciting day for me. It was my first trip to my Gramma and Grampas house. They live in an A-Framed house up north in Newaygo, Michigan on the Muskegon River. My Momma and Poppa invited a bunch of their friends to come along with us. I guess they wanted to see the river too. They spent more time soaking in the water and less time playing in the big field. Silly people.
The following are photos of my adventure. My Momma brought my toys along in case I got bored. I know, what was she thinking?!? Crazy woman! There was way too much for me to do. I couldn't possibly waste time playing with those things... although there was a soccer ball with a wonderful squeek which wasn't mine but was lots of fun to chew ... but just for a little bit.
My Gramma and Grampa have an enormous front yard that I could run and play in. And my Mommas uncle and aunt live right next door so I got to meet them too. They are very nice and took my picture. Another first meeting was my Gramma and Grampas dog, Aristotle. I guess that means he is my Uncle. He wasn't too sure about my visit... but I like him.
After running around the big yard my Momma took me to the dock so I could sniff around.
I love going to my Gramma and Grampas house!!!

I felt bad for Tiki, he really missed out... even though he swore to me that he wanted to stay home and said 'no really, it will be MY best day ever'.
I think he was pretty happy to have the house to himself. When we got home I was exhausted and needed a nap. It was the BEST DAY!!

2 Comments:

At 8:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe because Atticus really liked playing in that big yard in Newaygo, he's going to think that his momma and poppa's yard are crap!

 
At 8:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Its true. Momma and Poppas yard is crap compared to the lush green grasses of the riverside...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home